On Taupe of the Game | FOTD


'Punny' title? I wanted to try something a little different with my lips for this FOTD and instead of lipstick I applied my Dipbrow Pomade from Anastasia Beverly Hills in the shade Taupe. It's the same shade I use to fill in my eyebrows and although it's totally a strange lip color, I'm still diggin' it! What do you think?


PRODUCTS USED

EYES
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer in Original
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Frisk
MAC Matte2 Eyeshadow in Blanc Type
Heng Fang Black Liquid Liner
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Taupe
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Taupe
Maybelline Volum' Express Pumped Up! Mascara in Glam Black

FACE
NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in Terre Neuve
Marc Jacobs #instamarc Light Filtering Contour Powder - 40 Mirage Filter
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light

LIPS
Burt's Bees Rejuvenating Lip Balm with Açai Berry
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Taupe

Much Love,
-Stephanie Eva

Labels: