Silver Bells | The Makeup Mixup


It is hard to say it, but, this will be the last Makeup Mixup post. Sadly, the amazing makeup journey brought to us be Jaelan and Miranda will be coming to an end with this final prompt of Silver Bells. I want to take a moment to thank both Jaelan and Miranda for pushing my creativity with each new prompt. It was so much fun to "work with you both" on such a fun link-up. Not to mention, how happy I am to have met so many amazing people because of it! Of course, this isn't goodbye. No one is going anywhere! Looking forward to keeping up with all of you "makeup mixers" and your beautiful blogs. 
After priming my eyes with Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion I dusted Urban Decay's Shellshock Eyeshadow over the entire lid area. I blended up to the brow and below the lower lash line for a soft-grunge feel. I curled my lashes and applied my Miss Manga Rock Waterproof Mascara. I filled in my brows using the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in taupe and set them in place using the Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel. 

I used my NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in Terre Neuve to even my skin tone. This "foundation" allows my base to look natural while still covering some of the redness. I contoured with my Sephora Blush in the shade Tranquil and applied Colourpop's Liquid Lipstick in Beeper (thank you Kiki!!) I used whatever silver eyeshadow was left on my eyeshadow brush to highlight the tip of my nose and chin. 
Much Love,
-Stephanie Eva


Labels: