five favorite lipsticks


DAY 3 #stephanieblogsbeautyweek FIVE FAVORITE LIPSTICKS
Join on Instagram. Prompt list here. Previous day here.

swatches from top to bottom: patisserie, creme cup, twig, fresh brew, blankety

Truth be told, these are not entirely my "five faves". I really wanted to include Colourpop's Matte liquid lipstick in the shade Beeper, but I've misplaced it at the moment. I've also misplaced MAC's Velvet Teddy, otherwise that would have totally made it to the top five. They are probably in my purse.. 

Clearly I have a thing for more "natural" lip color variations. And no, I did not plan for all my favorites to be from the same brand. I clearly also have a thing for MAC. My first ever MAC lipstick was Creme Cup, sent to me by my dear friend Kristen. Obviously it had to be showcased! Top favorite out of all five? Blankety, hands down! 
Much Love,
-Stephanie Eva

Labels: ,