#stephanieblogsbeautyweek | YEAR TWO


Are you guys ready for another beauty week?! Last year I hosted a week-long blog series of posts titled #stephanieblogsbeautyweek, where I shared parts of my makeup collection, my skincare and a go-to everyday makeup look. Next week I'm excited for another round where I'll be sharing my updated winter skincare routine, a few of my favorite makeup looks and products, and ending it with a tour of my vanity.
JAN 18th, 2016 - MONDAY
Winter Skincare

JAN 19th, 2016 - TUESDAY
No Makeup, Makeup

JAN 20th, 2016 - WEDNESDAY
Five Favorite Lipsticks

JAN 21st, 2016 - THURSDAY
Snow Bunny 

JAN 22nd, 2016 - FRIDAY
Vanity Tour

I had a few awesome bloggers and friends participate last year through Instagram and would like to extend that invitation again. If you're interested in joining, follow the dated prompts above. Each day there is a new makeup look or picture prompt for you to go by. Make sure you use the hashtag #stephanieblogsbeautyweek and let me know in the comments below if you plan on participating so I can actively look for your pictures on Instagram. Hope to see you there!
Much Love,
-Stephanie Eva

Labels: ,